A Big Hallo ! – if you are reading this then congratulations! You want to become part of a small group of elite guest bloggers on one of the best loved and most engaged blog for writers .
Pitby is an going to be a award-winning blog with your love and support. But before you submit a guest post at Pitby, read these guidelines to ensure that your post gets approved. Being a community blog, I always encourage upcoming bloggers to contribute an original article related to the topic of our blog in order to showcase themselves in front of a wide audience.
The purpose here in Pitby is to help you to reach out to a new audience base, share your talents, and perhaps most importantly, give something back to the community.
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 800 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one loves incomplete articles. I take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece which is written specifically for the Pitby Community.
- Credit: Pitby respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Offer fresh content that has not been published before.
- Use examples and anecdotes to clarify your points.
- Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and don’t allow any backlinks or anything of that sort. But you will get a chance to build a brand for yourself by contributing a post to Pitby.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from Pitby. Also, by submitting a post to Pitby, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
Once we’ve accepted your post proposal, we will create a brand-new author account at Pitby & You can submit the post from Pitby Dashboard. Please don’t be upset if we recommend some changes–we want your post to be successful. The post may be edited for greater clarity, grammar, punctuation etc.
To become a regular contributor at Pitby, here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
We look for 10X content. This means posts that are well researched with lots of hands-on tips, including ample screenshots to showcase examples or explain any tools and workflows, as well as data/research and examples from around the web to back up advice. Usually we recommend about 1,000–1,800 words does the trick but more is fine.
If you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, you can proceed to next step by using the below button.
If you have any queries regarding guest posting at Pitby, do let us know via the contact form.